Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hi!

      Hey everyone! I'm guessing you came here from Beautylish or Tumblr or Instagram! I just want to say, Thank you for taking the time to stop by and check out this blog. Seriously, it means a lot that anyone is even interested in seeing my nails that I do for fun.

     I've posted about half of my old posts, and from now on, I'll be posting my new posts along with sporadic older nails that I've done. So, my posts from now on will mostly be new nails and the occasional old post that I've probably already posted on other social networking sites. And maybe once in a while I might post some makeup or haul posts or even some pictures of my pets.

    I also need some blogs to follow myself, so I'd LOVE if you could leave your blog in the comments. You can even leave your Beautylish, or Instagram or Tumblr accounts, I wanna check them all out!

Here have a pic of my cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...