Wednesday, July 18, 2012

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BatMANI

      I'm sure everyone has heard that The Dark Knight Rises is coming out on Friday. It's one of the most anticipated films of 2012 and I'm super excited to see it! Naturally, I had to do some nails in celebration of this movie coming out.

      Here is my Batmani! I tried this yesterday with black and silver and I wasn't to happy with how it turned out, So today I tried again with yellow instead of silver to give a more vintage batman feel and I love it so much more than yesterday.

For this I used
Kleancolor - Neon Yellow
Essence - Black is Back
medium striper brush

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...