Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day Glow


     A beautiful pastel yellow by day and a bright glowing green by night, Day Glow from Serum No.5 is a new favorite of mine. I've layered two coats of this over a white to have a completely opaque color.
     My accent nail is Serum No. 5 Mint To Be. It's a seafoam color with small silver hexagon glitters.


Pictures after the jump




 This is Day Glow taken with flash.

 This is with some light and no flash

Minimal light, no flash
Just charged under a light blub, little light and no flash

These items were purchased by me and any thoughts are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Day Glow! I've been wanting to buy a glow in the dark nail polish! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...