Monday, September 3, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Wow! Hey guys, really sorry that I've been MIA, It was a busy and sick kinda weekend. I come back and I'm tagged for the Liebster Blog Award! I was tagged by Natalsie from cats-n-nails and I was tagged by Christine from Steamy Nails! Holy crap I was tagged twice, that's awesome! Thanks so much you guys!


The rules are as follows:

  1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
  2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
  3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
  4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
  5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
  6. There are no tag backs.

The award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, to expose them to more followers and other blogs. Fantastic idea, if you ask me!
 
 11 Things about me 
 
  1. I love animals. I have 4 pets, my dog Oliver, my cat, Luna, and two ferrets!
  2. Winter is my favorite season, I'm not a fan of the heat. 
  3. I'm a chocolate addict.
  4. I spend way too much time on the internet.
  5. My Birthday is September 8th
  6. I'm 5 foot 2
  7. My obsession with Game of Thrones is getting out of hand...
  8. I'd have way more pets if I had the space. 
  9. I have terrible handwriting.
  10. I love anything with spikes and studs.
  11. I'm addicted to my iPhone
 Since I got tagged by two people I'm gonna do half and half of the questions :)
 
Here are Natalise's  first 5 questions
 
   What do you like most about writing a blog? 
I love writing a blog because anyone can write about anything and someone, anywhere in the world could see it and read it. It's a great form of self expression and creativity. I love everything about it.  
 
   What was your New Year’s resolution?  
 I honestly didn't have one. :(

   How long did it take you to break it? 
Didn't have one.

   What’s the funniest thing you've heard today? 
I heard a sped up version of Green Day's 21 Guns on tumblr earlier, It was really funny. 

   When was the last time you called your Mum?
Today! haha
 
Here are Christine's last 5 
 
   What's your favorite color?
I love the color blue.
 
   Do you play any instruments?
I don't haha
 
   Any special talents? ;P
I like to think that I'm a good singer and writer. I paint nails really good! lol 
   What's your favorite nail trend? I love gradients and studs!
 
   What's your most hated nail trend?
I really didn't like the caviar nails trend, I thought it looked like a 7 year olds art project gone wrong.  
   I love your blog hehehe, not a question, but just a little note from me to you :3
 Aww! You're awesome! Love your blog too! <3
 
 
I'm gonna be lazy and not tag anyone. Sorry :( I know that was one of the things you had to do, but it says no tag backs and mostly everyone I follow has already done this. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the post)) I really hate the "caviar" thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. You got me on this one. Caviar manicures CANT STAND THEM. Lovely responses <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...