Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mermaid Lagoon from Funky Fingers

  
     I'm not sure how many of you guys live near a FiveBelow but, if you do, you need to get there right now and check to see if they have any bottles of this magical nail polish left. If you've never heard of it before, FiveBelow is kind of like a dollar store, but everything is priced at $5 or lower.

    The ones near my house always have Funky Fingers brand nail polish (I think this brand is only sold at FiveBelow) and they are always $2 each of 3 for $5 and if you've seen them, you know why I always buy 3.
 
     This one is called Mermaid Lagoon and it had to be mine. It's a glitter nail polish that consists of teal colored micro glitter, along with purple medium sized circles, and large silver hexes. It's super sparkly and it reminds me of the illustrations in the book "The Rainbow Fish"

A+    This nail polish is a new favorite for me, I did use about three coats in these pictures but I probably needed four.

If you do go to Fivebelow and they have this, do yourself a favor and buy Sand and Stilettos too. It's an amazing glitter that is a really close dupe to Color Club Sugar Plum Fairy.
    
   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...