Monday, November 26, 2012

Baker Street and Beyond Cozy

 
   Hey guys! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend and had a great holiday, if you celebrated. If anyone went Black Friday shopping, I hope you scored some good deals.

  Here are a couple of new nail colors that I got that I thought would look really awesome together.

 The blue is Baker Street from Nails Inc. I have been lusting after this color for a while now and I finally got it with my Sephora 20% off VIB. It's a royal blue that is dark and bright at the same time, if that makes sense. The formula on this is smooth and it glides on amazingly.

The silver is Essie Beyond Cozy from the 2012 holiday collection. It's an antique silver micro glitter, so this silver has an almost gold tinge to it. This one is a winner, It also had great and easy application and this is only two coats of it! When I saw it in the bottle, I thought I would for sure need 3 coats, nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...