Friday, November 16, 2012

Caviar Caviar Caviar


  Caviar!  So, I recently bought the Ciate Mini Mani Month Calendar for myself while Sephora was having their 20% off VIB sale. It came with 24 mini bottles of Ciate, 4 of those are mini caviar bottles. With the 20% off I thought it was a pretty good deal and I've never owned any Ciate nail polish colors or tried out the caviar nails so I was pretty excited about this.

    Since I've never tried out the caviar before, I went super girly for my first try. The pink color is called Cupcake Queen from ciate and it is a beautiful hot pink color with a subtle blue/purple duo chrome. The formula on this is awesome. It went on super smooth and I probably could've gotten away with one coat.

  The caviar mixture that I used is called Prom Queen (Should I call this Cupcake Prom Queen? lol)  and it has dark blue, pink, and silver pearls along with blue, pink and silver glitters. It's hard to see the few glitters that stuck in these pictures.
  
Anyway, I'm really impressed with this and surprised at how much I really do like this. The feeling of the caviar pearls sticking up isn't as overly annoying as I would've originally guessed.

I'm gonna be so sad when all of the little pearls fall off.
 



4 comments:

  1. Not too much of a fan of the caviar nails, but that pink polish is gorgeous *o*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love the color and the bead designs. I wish I can do this on my nails but I am kinda busy person I have no time to change my nail color every time since we know that bead designs do not last long.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...