Friday, January 25, 2013

Baker Street accented with Whirled Away

  I've had China Glaze Whirled away for a while now and have been meaning to use it, but I just kept forgetting. I finally used it earlier this week and I can't believe I've waited so long to use it! I chose to use this color over Nails Inc Baker Street because I felt like this would look best over some sort of cream color.


 This one was a little difficult to apply because the glitter is so large and it required some fishing for the large white hexes. I used two coats of Baker Street and two coats of Whirled Away on each accent nail and finished with a coat of Seche Vite.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...