Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sassy and Classy Red Leopard half moons


  Hey guys! Here are some nails I did that other day that I'm slightly obsessed with: Red Leopard Half Moon nails! 

  To do this, I started with two coats of Ciaté Cookies and Cream and let that dry. Then I outlined where I wanted my half moons to be with a small brush dipped in Butter London Pillar Box Red and then filled in the rest of my nail with that color. On my ring finger I just filled in the opposite side of the moon. I don't have any of those white paper reinforcements, so I just draw my half moons.
 
 
  Then, I took a dark brown, I used Kleancolor Cappuccino, and just made some random spots over the parts of my nail with Cookies and Cream showing. I did that on each nail, and then with a small brush and black acrylic paint, I outlined each brown spot with either a "C" shape or a bracket type shape. I then added some small black spots in the empty spaces. Finish off with top coat and you're done!



6 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...