Friday, April 12, 2013

Hard Candy Gummy Green


   Hey guys! I'm sure you've been hearing about those big Hard Candy nail polish displays at some Walmart stores. Only some Walmart stores have these displays and the one closest to my house didn't, but my awesome cousin picked this up for me at hers (thanks Michelle!)

 
  This color is a true turquoise blue with tons of teeny tiny black and silver (they look white because they're in a pigmented base) hex glitters. When I first opened the bottle I really thought this was going to be a nightmare to apply, much to my surprise the formula was good! I only had to use two coats for complete opacity, this went on smooth and I only needed one coat of top coat!




3 comments:

  1. This was one of the ones I really wanted! But too bad my Walmart was out of stock ): Looks gorgeous on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...this is so pretty. Love the background color and the glitters on it. I find it light and classy. I wanna try this one out too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...