Thursday, April 25, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand The Impossible


   Hey guys! I have really been slacking on posting and I'm sorry about that. Here is one of the OPI Liquid Sand nail colors from the Mariah Carey collection. This one is The Impossible, it's a jelly based, bright reddish hot pink with lots of glitter and stars.

   I needed three coats for this to be completely even, but I didn't mind because there's no need for a top coat with these nail colors if you want to keep the sandy texture. The texture of these actually wasn't as rough as I'd imagined either and this nail polish was surprisingly easy to get off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...